Using Argan Oil For Your Beard
Argan oil has gained notoriety for the many benefits it offers the body. This amazing oil offers numerous health benefits and is now being incorporated into many cosmetic products designed to improve the skin, hair, and nails.
For centuries unroasted Argan oil was used by local Moroccan women’s co-ops to treat acne and flaky skin. But it wasn’t until the oil was used as a conditioner for hair that people understood the true value of this oil.
How To Use Argan Oil For Your Beard
Use it the same way you would any other beard oil. Balance the amount of argan oil with the length and fullness of your facial fuzz. Start with the size of a dime and build up from there. Like hair product, you can always add more. Warm it up in the palms of your hands and coat your fingertips too. Work it through your entire beard and all the way down to the skin. Make sure you spread it evenly.
What To Look For
Look for raw and cold-pressed brands like ArtNaturals Beard Oil. The cold-pressed process extracts the oil while preserving the nutrients, great taste, and smell. Using too much heat during the process of separating the oil from the argan nuts compromises the benefits. Raw, cold-pressed, virgin argan oil costs a bit more but it’s well worth it.
Even though I would love to spend hours analyzing this magnificent oil, in this post, we’re going to focus on the benefits of argan oil for beard and hair.
What are the benefits of argan oil for the beard?
- Argan oil has Vitamins E and K, which can repair broken skin and decrease flaking. Using it topically will keep your beard looking on point. Ingesting 2-4 tablespoons a day can also improve your complexion.
- When applied to hair, Argan oil prevents drying and environmental damage by coating the hair shaft. The oil seals in moisture and smooths flyaways, making hair more manageable and less prone to breakage from brushing and styling.
- Beard coconut oil can prevent beardruff, which helps to keep the hairs untangled and gives it a healthy hair growth.
- Argan oil protects skin by soothing, healing and promoting the skin’s natural oil production. Immediately after shaving and rinsing skin, warm a few drops of argan oil in your hands. Rub the argan oil onto the shaved area in a circular motion for the most thorough application.
Best Argan oil for beard brands
ArtNaturals Beard Oil
- Organic jojoba, Moroccan argan, and Vitamin E oils combine to condition and soften facial hair for easier, better grooming.
- Healing, hydrating formula eliminates itching, skin flaking (“beardruff”), and acne.
- Oils’ antioxidant powers cleanse pores and stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Easy to use product is leave-in; no rinsing required before styling.
- All ingredients meet Art Naturals’ 100 percent natural standards. Paraben free and cruelty-free!
Strong Men Beard Oil and Leave-In Conditioner
- KEEP YOUR BEARD HEALTHY – Groom and tame your facial hair with our 100% natural pure organic beard oil. It is perfect for mustaches, beards, goatees, and skin. Extend the life of your facial hair, and look as great as you feel!
- ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS – Our premium blend contains only two ingredients! It is composed of 50% jojoba oil and 50% argan oil. It is simple, natural, and unscented.
- HYDRATING & CONDITIONING – Modern Man® Beard Oil & Leave-In Conditioner helps to revitalize, strengthen, and promote hair growth! Its hydrating and conditioning properties help to alleviate dry skin, redness, itching and will keep your facial hair shiny and healthy.
- EASY TO USE – For the best results, apply immediately after showering. Massage 3-5 drops upward and into your beard, and the skin underneath your chin and cheeks. It is that easy! Repeat daily to maintain your manly, healthy looking beard.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
Honest Amish – Classic Beard Oil
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- Organic Virgin Argan, Golden Jojoba, and 6 More Premium Hydrating Oils
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Softens Beard and Conditions Skin
- The Most Trusted Brand for Beards in the World
- Minimizes beard irritation and itchiness and nourishes beard hair follicles.
- Softens the beards making fly away beard hair easy to shape and style into a neat healthy appearance.
- Improves Beard’s health and safeguards your beard hair from the elements. Nourishes beard hair follicles with the following super all natural ingredients – Argan oil, Jojoba seed oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Beeswax, Wheat Germ Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, and Cedar Wood Essential Oils.
- Not recommended for those who don’t love beard balms that smell great! Makes kissing more enjoyable for your partner. Each Mr. Rugged Bold Beard Balm is hand made with love.
- Comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Click the Orange button to Order Now.