Argan oil for Stretch Marks: Read Before You Buy!
Choosing the best argan oil for stretch marks is a very difficult decision.
Here’s the deal:
We have compiled a list of Best argan oil for stretch marks 2017.
So you can have a look at the best and choose the one which suits your skin type.
So, before anything else, let’s have a look at our Top 10 Argan oil for stretch marks 2017 List.
Best Argan oil For Stretch Marks 2017
- Best Argan oil For Stretch Marks 2017
- Who Is at Risk for Developing Stretch Marks?
- What Causes Stretch Marks?
- Argan oil benefits for stretch marks:
- What doctors says about argan oil for stretch marks …
- Using Argan Oil Treatment for Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks Treatment Steps:
- Intermediate Steps:
- Advanced Steps:
I did some researches about stretch marks and I found it better to start with some quick facts about stretch marks:
- Both sexes are affected by stretch marks.
- 70% of teenage girls get stretch marks.
- 90% of pregnant ladies get stretch marks.
- Both obese and slim people get stretch marks.
- Stretch marks doesn’t go away when you lose weight
Stretch marks can appear suddenly because the human body goes through many changes during the life, it can range from very mild pale pink lines to the deep one (extremely purple) noticeable on the skin.
Everyone one could have stretch marks men and women on several parts of their bodies the most common one are the belly , thighs , hips, breasts, upper arms , and lower back.
Usually the marks will form in the dermis ( layer of skin between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissues),when constantly stretched the dermis can break down leaving what we call “stretch marks”.
Stretch marks can be very unappealing and which will also diminish the trust in our own power. I had to deal with stretch marks recently and it wasn’t a pretty situation at all. I started to lose all my confidence and actually began going out less all so that no one would be able to see me. fortunately, I started to give Argan Oil a shot and it changed my life.
Who Is at Risk for Developing Stretch Marks?
if you had one of the following, you are at greater risk of having stretch marks
- being a woman
- being Caucasian (pale skin)
- having a family history of stretch marks
- being pregnant
- having a history of delivering large babies or twins
- being overweight
- having dramatic weight loss or gain
- using corticosteroid medications
What Causes Stretch Marks?
The commonly causes:
- Extreme weight loss.
- Weight gain.
- Pregnancy(the belly is rapidly expanding to accommodate a growing baby)
- Corticosteroid creams, lotions, and pills can cause stretch marks by decreasing the skin’s ability to stretch.
- Puberty(the teenager body goes through rapid growth cycle which can cause stretch marks both in males and females)
Argan oil benefits for stretch marks:
Why Argan Oil for Stretch Marks is good?
- Stretch marks occur when the dermal collagen and elastin in your skin stretch beyond capacity and the ﬁbers separate. Argan Oil’s antioxidants and anti-inﬂammatory agents, such as essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and sterols helps the skin cells to remain connected during periods of growth.
- Another great benefit of Argan Oil that I noticed is that this just works seamlessly! It helps you deal with these scars naturally and it won’t require a lot of time in order to deliver the best effects. Rest assured that the outcome is well worth it.
- Argan oil has no known negative side effects.
What is a free radical?
- Free radicals are molecules formed when cells burn oxygen. They interact with cells causing cellular membrane, cellular protein, and DNA damage. This leads to premature aging, wrinkling, and disease (within the body).
- The saturated fats in Argan oil strengthen the cell walls and fight free radicals in order to reduce stretch marks
- Alleviate your skin in a natural manner. These scars won’t disappear immediately, but this treatment is very efficient and it will offer you the value and results you want as fast as possible.
- Great skin toner and one that manages to deliver a very good value as well.
- Argan oil is a body oil has been in use for thousand of years. This means that this particular type of oil is trustworthy and it has time-tested effects that you do not want to miss at all.
- It can be used night and day.
- Using Argan oil for stretch marks during pregnancy is completely safe for both the mother and the baby.
What doctors says about argan oil for stretch marks …
Using Argan Oil Treatment for Stretch Marks
- As you may know stretch marks can appear directly after pregnancy,you can prevent those marks by gently applying pure moroccan argan oil for stretch marks twice a day,argan oil will heal,soothe and clarify your skin and the most important thing is argan oil safe during pregnancy.
- if you have already stretch marks no problem,just add warm Pure Argan oil on those marks before bed,rub gently the affected area to make sure the skin absorb the oil,don’t forget to exfoliate.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse your affected area in the morning.i advise you to use this simple remedy for a few weeks you will notice a huge difference with a good glow on your skin.
If you want a lot more effective results with argan oil uses, i highly recommend to follow these tips:
- It is better to apply argan oil after shower,when your skin is clean and more capable of absorbing argan oil
- To ensure the oil will be absorbed completely, take the right amount,using too much of argan oil when you have oily skin will make the situation worse.
- Creating an Essential oil blends will have a better effects on your skin try to mix some coconut oil,cocoa butter,shea butter and melting it in a boiler check out Susanna blog from the natural skin care junkie! , great recipes.
Stretch marks Treatment Steps:
Stretch marks Treatment can be divided into 3 steps each one has a guideline to follow. These are some steps that are universal and will work for anyone, regardless of race, gender or age.
This steps anyone can do, without investing any money. And its recommended even if you do not have stretch marks.
- eat Healthy food: the healthy skin need vitamins micro nutrients minerals plus healthy food works at maintaining healthy weight you can use culinary Argan oil on the salads it’s very tasty and amazing.
- Move!:be active do anything being active increases your skin health by making the regeneration of the cells faster.
- Drink enough water: drinking enough water help on preventing stretches and healing existing ones also drinking too much is dangerous.
- Hard body brush: using hard body brush remove dead cells on the upper layer of the skin.
Note: When you are prepared to deal with stretches remember to exfoliate to be sure that you are applying Argan oil or other creams directly to your skin.
I advice to do the beginner steps with the intermediate steps improve your chances of getting the best results.
- Homemade solution: using moroccan argan oil is the best homemade solution you can choose The properties of Argan Oil such as Vitamin E, plant sterols and essential fatty acids work individually and cooperatively to enhance the skin’s overall health.
- Stretch marks creams: the most important is to find a good cream for your scars,as there are many creams currently, and while some work great, a lot of them have very mixed results,so you should consider buying one that contains argan oil.there is different argan oil products(argan oil soap,argan oil vitamins..)
These steps are pretty expensive,i outlined it to show the full range of possibilities,if you followed the beginner and intermediate steps for few months you should be fine, but if you still not getting any results,only then you can consider going full for with surgery.
More Information Visit :JustArganOil.com